Сведения о компании
LINA Machinery Industrial Co.,Ltd
Гарантия: 1 год
Тип управления: PLC
Автоматический класс: автоматическая
Источник питания: электрический
Тип: Резиновый смеситель
Motor: Taiwan Dongyuan Or Nanjing Kongte
Gear Reducer: GuoMao Gear Reducer(hard Tooth Surface)
Solenoid Valve: SMC Introduced From Japan
Cylinder Control Valve: AirTAC (Taiwan)
Electronic Components: Omron's And Schneider's
Temperature Sensing System: High-precision Temperature Sensing Lines
Low-voltage Apparatus: Omron /LG/Schneider Etc.
Frequency Converter: Shihlin/ Delta
Turnover Device: Haoxin Or Guomao
Подробности Упаковки: Wood box
Место происхождения: China
Способность поставки: 10 per mouth
Сертификаты : IS0:9001:2008 SGS CE
Код ТН ВЭД: 84778000
3 Liters Tangential Type Dispersion Kneader
Tangential type is one of kneader mixer's rotor types and it is different with traditional rotors. LINA Tangential Type Banbury Kneader Machines, the rotor is driven by a constant speed connecting gear, the large diameter of one rotor interacts with the small diameter of the opposite, the ridges on the rotor are helically shaped along the rotor to allow the mixing material to move axially within the mixing chamber. Dispersion mixing is mainly carried out in a small gap between two sizes of rotors. LINA Tangential Rotor Banbury Mixer is used in many kinds of materials just like NBR, SBR, PP, EVA. LINA keep developing and improving the safety system for Natural Rubber Processing Machinery. The main parts of LINA Rubber Tangential Type Banbury Kneader are imported from Germany, Japan and Taiwan. The design of LINA Two Roll Open Mill takes the lead in China's rubber and plastic machinery industry.
Characteristics of LINA Small Size Tangential Type Banbury Dispersion Mixer
1. Higher cleanness: Clean up the material without dead corners; the mixing chamber and rotors can be separated completely; All surface that directly contact with the material is mirror polished, which ensure all the materials easy to clean without stickiness.
2. Wearable inner cavity: Imported special new alloy steel and Vacuum heat treatment are adopted. Strong wear resistance, resistance to horizontal erosion, corrosion resistance and high glossy finish effects are achieved.
3. Adjustable rotor speed ratio: The speed ratio of rotors is adjustable, which target at some special material function requirements and achieve best dispersion effect and efficiency.
4. Temperature control system: A lot of trials report that stage temperature control has the essential effect of ceramics` color difference.
5. PLC intelligent control system: 1. Real-time data record and export of kneading time, temperature (mixing chamber and front/rear rotors), ram pressure, current, torque and recipe code. 2. The control system can be set up to 20 mixing steps, save 20 recipe spaces. 3. The control system is capable of remote importing of the process recipe and data monitoring, and communicating with MES via Ethernet communication interface. 4. An Ethernet communication interface and 20% of the control points are reserved. Touch screen is provided.
Specifications of LINA 3 Liters Small Size Tangential Type Banbury Dispersion Mixer
2.5-4.0 KG per time
Subject to the proportion of material and dispersion
Main Motor Power
Heating or/and cooling
Electric/oil/steam heating and circulating water
About 900 KG
About 1600*900*2100 mm
2.5-4.0 KG per time
Details of LINA Small Size Tangential Type Dispersion Mixer
LINA After-Sales Services
1. On-site installation assistance is available. (There are no charges on installation and trial running, but VISA fees, accommodation fees and transportation fees etc. of the supplier's side are charged by the buyer.)
2. Training of customer's operators and maintenance personnel and long-term technical consultation is provided.
3. One year's non-charge warranty period is provided for units in normal operation and long-term spare parts/components are available. During the warranty period, the supplier, within three hours since receipt of purchaser's notice of any equipment fault, shall provide express solution, and, if necessary, assign service engineer(s) to site across China within 72 hours or site in Pearl River Delta within 5 hours (excluding travel time). Response time for customers overseas shall be agreed upon otherwise based on application for visa and accessibility to the customer's location.
Are you factory or trading company?
LINA Machinery has been engaged in Rubber & Plastic mixing machine for many years. We have workshop and R&D department.
What about the operational guideline?
Training of customer's operator and maintenance personnel and long-term technical consultation is provided.
How about the warranty time?
One year's non-charge warranty period is provided for units in normal operation and long-term spare parts/component are available.
Do you offer the customization of the machine?
Certainly, LINA will give you the most proper recommendation and setting according to your materials and demand.