Сведения о компании
LINA Machinery Industrial Co.,Ltd
Гарантия: 1 год
Тип управления: PLC
Автоматический класс: автоматическая
Источник питания: электрический
Тип: Резиновый смеситель
Motor: Taiwan Dongyuan Or Nanjing Kongte
Gear Reducer: GuoMao Gear Reducer(hard Tooth Surface)
Solenoid Valve: SMC Introduced From Japan
Cylinder Control Valve: AirTAC (Taiwan)
Electronic Components: Omron's And Schneider's
Temperature Sensing System: High-precision Temperature Sensing Lines
Low-voltage Apparatus: Omron /LG/Schneider Etc.
Frequency Converter: Shihlin/ Delta
Turnover Device: Haoxin Or Guomao
Подробности Упаковки: Wood box
Место происхождения: China
Способность поставки: 10 per mouth
Сертификаты : IS0:9001:2008 SGS CE
Код ТН ВЭД: 84778000
35 Liters Intermeshing Type Kneader
LINA 35 L Intermeshing Type Mass Production Dispersion Mixer's "M-W" pressurization technology is also applied to ensure even mixture of materials and optimizes nature variation and achieve "X" curvilinear motion of the ingredient materials, providing excellent abrasion resistance and service life is 1-2 times longer than traditional mixing machines. LINA Intermeshing Type Internal Mixer Production Line possess multifunctional options and comprehensive safety devices are ensure easier operation and lower maintenance rate. There are ridges on the rotor, the ridges are helically shaped along the rotor to allow the mixing material to move axially within the mixing chamber. Dispersion mixing is mainly carried out in a small gap between two sizes of rotors to ensure the higher efficiency production. LINA 35 Liters Intermeshing Type Dispersion Mixers are suitable for a wide range of CIM and MIM powder materials with different physical characteristics. Additionally, surface that directly contact with the materials can be mirror polished which ensures all the materials easy to be cleaned without stickiness and avoid formula lost and pollution. Intermeshing Type Dispersion Kneader, Intermeshing Type Dispersion Kneader, Intermeshing Kneader For Rubber Mixing, Rubber Intermeshing Type Kneader
Characteristics of LINA 35L Intermeshing Type Dispersion Kneader
1. Higher cleanness: Clean up the material without dead corners, the mixing chamber and rotors can be separated completely; All surface that directly contact with the material is mirror polished, which ensure all the materials easy to clean without stickiness.
2. Wearable inner cavity: Imported special new alloy steel and Vacuum heat treatment are adopted. Strong wear resistance, resistance to horizontal erosion, corrosion resistance and high glossy finish effects are achieved.
3. Adjustable rotor speed ratio: The speed ratio of rotors is adjustable, which target at some special material function requirements and achieve best dispersion effect and efficiency.
4. Temperature control system: A lot of trials report that stage temperature control has the essential effect of ceramics` color difference. PLC intelligent control system: 1. Real-time data record and export of kneading time, temperature (mixing chamber and front/rear rotors), ram pressure, current, torque and recipe code. 2. The control system can be set up to 20 mixing steps, save 20 recipe spaces. 3. The control system is capable of remote importing of the process recipe and data monitoring, and communicating with MES via Ethernet communication interface. 4. An Ethernet communication interface and 20% of the control points are reserved. Touch screen is provided.
Specifications of LINA 35 Liters Intermeshing Type Dispersion Mixer
30-45 KG per time
Subject to the proportion of material and dispersion
Main Motor Power
Heating or/and cooling
Electric/oil/steam heating and circulating water
About 6500 KG
30-45 KG per time
Details of LINA 35 Liters Intermeshing Type Kneader
LINA After-Sales Services
1. On-site installation assistance is available. (There are no charges on installation and trial running, but VISA fees, accommodation fees and transportation fees etc. of the supplier's side are charged by the buyer.)
2. Training of customer's operators and maintenance personnel and long-term technical consultation is provided.
3. One year's non-charge warranty period is provided for units in normal operation and long-term spare parts/components are available. During the warranty period, the supplier, within three hours since receipt of purchaser's notice of any equipment fault, shall provide express solution, and, if necessary, assign service engineer(s) to site across China within 72 hours or site in Pearl River Delta within 5 hours (excluding travel time). Response time for customers overseas shall be agreed upon otherwise based on application for visa and accessibility to the customer's location.
Are you factory or trading company?
LINA Machinery has been engaged in Rubber & Plastic mixing machine for many years. We have workshop and R&D department.
What about the operational guideline?
Training of customer's operator and maintenance personnel and long-term technical consultation is provided.
How about the warranty time?
One year's non-charge warranty period is provided for units in normal operation and long-term spare parts/component are available.
Do you offer the customization of the machine?
Certainly, LINA will give you the most proper recommendation and setting according to your materials and demand.